Terms and Conditions
1. All unit prices exclude GST, Freight and Distribution charges.
2. This quotation is valid for 30 days from date of quotation.
3. Art/film production charges are excluded from this quotation. If a client is unable to produce artwork to JPS specifications, we can provide this service at an additional cost.
4. JPS Marketing Ltd reserves the right to amend this quotation if information alters during production of the job.
5. All branding will be placed in standard positions unless otherwise specified.
6. A 10% surcharge applies to orders of 10 units or less. Also, please add $3.00 to garment sizes 3XL and up.
7. This quotation is subject to the terms and conditions as outlined in the JPS Marketing Ltd 'Application for Trading Account'.
8. Delivery is based on received finished artwork to JPS specifications. Failure to produce finished artwork may result in extended delivery dates.
9. Standard delivery times are 7-10 days after art approval has been signed off.
10. Delivery dates for international deliveries will be advised on a case by case basis.
11. All indent orders are required to have 30% deposit paid upon approval of pre-production sample (art approval), with the balance due for payment within 7 days of delivery.
12. Product will be supplied in bulk packaging unless otherwise arranged.
13. Payment is due 20th month following invoice. COD is required for the first order placed.
14. Clients with no Terms of Trade account set up will operate on a strictly COD basis.
15. We can cater for urgent jobs, however, any additional expenses incurred will be for your account.
16. Any fluctuation in the currency rate over 2% - JPS Marketing Ltd reserves the right to requote.
17. Any changes made to indent orders after initial pre-production sampling will incur a $65.00 fee for sample charge and freight thereafter.
18. An Administration fee will apply to orders cancelled after sign-off.
19. A 3% credit card transaction fee will be applicable if paying by credit card.
20. JPS Marketing Ltd holds no responsibility for lost or damaged items that have not been supplied by JPS Marketing Ltd in the first instance.
21. All samples MUST be returned to JPS Marketing Ltd within 7 days. Please ensure samples are returned in their original packaging/condition as failure to do so will result in the samples being invoiced if they are unable to be returned to our vendor. All samples that are required to be repackaged will be on-charged back to the client.